Care + Repair
Jewelry Care & Repair
Kelly Bello Design fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken. Pearls are precious jewels and should be treated accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep them in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics and lotion.
- Exposure to makeup, oil, and dyes can diminish the sparkle of your jewelry.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- For necklaces, please clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents. Remember to alway put on your jewels as a final touch. Kelly Bello is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry.
If you wish to make any changes to your fine jewelry, or require a repair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the customer is responsible for the repair and shipping. Repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Allow 2-3 weeks for all repairs. Rush repairs are not accepted.